At Aversano DiBlasi Law, we help individuals and small business owners in navigating through legal issues, finding the answers that they need to achieve a resolution and reach their goals. Let us get it done for you!
Dina Aversano DiBlasi
Dina began her career with an established White Plains, New York based law firm, having joined the firm after working as a summer associate between her second and third year of law school.
There she learned the ins and outs of the practice of law, often working late nights on a variety of litigated cases, and handling all aspects of a file from inception to resolution. She learned under a great variety of mentors and developed her own niche in the field of estate litigation as well as various commercial litigation matters.
Dina quickly earned the respect of her colleagues and became known before the courts as an effective communicator, having been recognized as a Rising Star in the New York Metro Area for four consecutive years beginning in 2015.
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude (Boston College, 2004)
- Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude (Pace University School of Law, 2007)
Admitted to Practice
- The Courts of the State of New York
- The United States District Court of the Southern District of New York
- The State of Connecticut
Clients We Serve
- Individuals and Small Businesses
- Family Members needing to Probate or Administer an Estate
- Young Families looking to Plan their Estate
- First-Time Home Buyers
- Established Counsel in need of Co-Counsel for Motion and Appellate Work
- Winner of Rising Star in New York Metro Area (2015-2019)
Years of Expertise Available to help you
We are proud to offer a wide array of legal services, with an emphasis on being smart-minded and effective.
Let us assist you in the planning for the future. Are you a young family? Building a plan today can help save yourself and those you love unnecessary difficulties in the future.
Probate and Estate Administration
We represent our clients on trust and estate planning, probate and administration proceedings, and Surrogate’s Court litigation.
Motion and Appellate Practice
Are you an attorney looking for dedicated and detailed counsel to assist with your firm’s motion or appellate practice?